Parkway Dental COVID-19 Policy & Procedure
Facemasks or cloth face coverings are required for all patients and support persons during the appointment. A mask will be provided if the patient/support person does not have a facemask or face covering.
- The patient will be allowed to remove their facemask during the procedure.
Upon arrival for the appointment:
- Call from your car upon arrival (optional)
- Enter the office reception area and check in
- Temperature will be taken by clinic staff and screening questions reviewed
- Temp of 101.4◦ F will reschedule following CDC recommendations
Appointments are staggered to minimize the number of persons in the reception area, check in and check out.
Please contact our office ASAP:
- If you are feeling unwell for any reason before your appointment
- If you may have been exposed to someone with COVID 19 symptoms or confirmed
Our office follows ADA, CDC, and OSHA guidelines regarding Covid-19 policies. Every effort is made to maintain the health and safety of our patients and staff.
Air purifiers/hospital grade HEPA filters have been added to remove harmful air particles in all patient contact areas including hallways and reception area.
Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
Additional cleaning/sanitizing/EPA approved hospital grade disinfectant is used between patient appointments and at the end of day.
Staff is screened daily. All staff wears appropriate PPE based on their position within the office setting such as surgical facemask, face shield, head covering, lab coat, and disposable gloves.